[Disco Night] Roller Disco Party

Huub
Rouliroulien confirmé
Rouliroulien confirmé

[Disco Night] Roller Disco Party

Message par Huub »

We're bringing the eighties back to the dancefloor with a rockin' roller disco party. Think short shorts, rollerblades in all colours of the rainbow, blue mascara, leg warmers and hits from the old days like Bronski Beat. We'll have some mirror balls and disco lights, bright neon and videoclips from the eighties played by our very own DJ Jean De Gand (and he promised he'd let his moustache grow for the occasion!). DJ's Vol de Nuit will play you songs you had totally forgotten about and DJ'ettes Blanche Neige add some fuel to the fire with saucy hits to scream to. You bet we'll play La Isla Bonita, honey.

We found a skatepark in Sint-Niklaas, halfway between Ghent and Antwerp. A perfect floor to dance and skate on, and we'll build ourselves a real roller rink with a couple of fences. We'll have quad rollerskates for rent, we'll have a demonstration from a bunch of Majorettes on Wheels from Rollerschool Brasschaat (think orange uniforms and leggy ladies!) and of course there will be a roller skate contest with a crown for the prom king and queen. Think of the dance contest in Pulp Fiction where Mia Wallace and Vince Vega show their best moves ever, add some slippery roller skates to the recipe and you've got a pretty good idea of where this is leading. No worries, we've got a first aid kid to cure all your cuts and bruises and our Cotton Candy Girl will be happy to pamper you with some pink sweetness.

So why am I organising all of this? Because apparently, no one else is, and I've always wanted to throw an eighties party. Not the kind of disco where everyone wears hideous wigs, but an eighties party to celebrate the decadance of colours that don't match and music with crazy synths.

Roller Disco Party
17 Oktober 2008
Skatepark Newpact, Lindenstraat, Sint-Niklaas

be there!!!!
[url=http://www.BelgianInlineCenter.be/forum]Belgian Inline Center vzw[/url]

mobile: +32 496/89.14.71
mail: huub@BelgianInlineCenter
sidney
Rouliroulien novice
Rouliroulien novice

Message par sidney »

j'ai pas tout compris!